Monday, August 8, 2011

I need a tagline

KWTF (Ketchup with the Frys) is a simple blog, with no frills.  But lately I've been thinking maybe I need a tagline.  I just can't think of a good one right now.

Here's what I've got so far:

Ketchup with the Frys
ketchup/catch up with the Fry family....get it?

Ketchup with the Frys
not a food blog, but it does make me want to go to McDonald's

Ketchup with the Frys
because saying Musturd with the Frys makes you say the word turd

That's about it.  I can't really think of anything else.

The turd one makes me laugh, but having a poop reference in your tagline is probably not one of the best ways to garner readership. 

If you have a suggestion, leave it in the comments. 

If it's not a very good suggestion, keep it to yourself. 

Well, go ahead and post it because it makes me happy to get a comment every now and then.

If you don't have a suggestion, why are you reading this blog?  Clearly, the readers here at KWTF are clever, witty and creative.  If you are none of these, I suggest you find another blog to read.  Like Pioneer Woman.  Every other post there is a picture of her bassett hound.  No brain required.

No comments:

Post a Comment