Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Recap

Here's a rundown of our Easter weekend:

1.  Breakfast and Egg Hunt at Church

Yes, we throw the eggs on the ground in the parking lot.  Not much "hunting", but the kids love it.



2.  Egg Coloring and Egg Hunt at Home with Mamaw and Aunt Pee


Superbabycousin LOVES Superfrydad!  He is like a grumpy, bearded babywhisperer.

Superbabycousin is wondering if that is really Dora's head.  Superfrykid is doing her impression of the Easter Bunny taking a dump.

3.  Sunday Morning Worship at Church

Superfrydad wears a suit on 3 occasions:   Easter, weddings and funerals.  Note the purple tie.  If you know him, you know that's a big deal.

4.  Easter Dinner & 80th Birthday Celebration for Great-Grandma
Remember my grandmother, aka "The Don"?  She turns 80 later this week, so we celebrated Easter and her birthday on Sunday.
The Don is the only person I know who can rock purple pants. Also, she's not wearing a crazy hat, it's just the lamp behind her.  This was not a lampshade on the head kind of a party.  Although if I live to be 80, I might put a lampshade on my head.  And I will wear purple pants, but I won't rock them the way the Don does.


All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good Easter. 

What did you do for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment