Saturday, June 16, 2012

scary clowns


These clowns were given to my daughter by a well-meaning person.  A very nice person.  A generous and loving person.  A person who does not read my blog nor knows anyone who does.  (hopefully)

They are marionettes, no less.

Clowns are scary enough.

Marionette clowns?

Those are super scary.

They're probably what Satan uses as his Elf on the Shelf at Christmastime. 

And yes, that picture was taken in my kitchen.  You can see the utensils sticking up from behind the red one's head.  I made sure there were no knives within their reach before I snapped the picture.

After I took the picture, I put them into the garbage.  My garbage can is one of those rolling ones that go inside of a cabinet.  I shoved the clowns in face down, rolled the trash can back in, and slammed the cabinet door.  

Then I heard a giggle.  

Then I felt bad because this nice person had given them to my daughter.  It's hard for me to get rid of things that people have given me as a gift.  That's why my house  looks like a wannabe Hoarders House is kind of cluttered, I guess.

So now I have these 2 clown murderers marionettes and I don't know what to do with them.

Superfrykid doesn't want them in her room.

I don't want them in my room.

If I put them down in the basement, they might multiply or something.  
Or dance.  
I'm sure if I put them down in the basement, I will hear a noise while getting my last load of laundry out of the dryer tonight.  Then I won't be able to sleep because all I will be able to think about is those clowns down there river-dancing the night away.

Maybe I could re-gift them?  Not sure anyone I hate is having a birthday soon or not.

I really need to decide what to do with them.  I would like to sleep with both eyes closed tonight.

Suggestions?  What would you do with these Clown Murderers  Marionettes?


No comments:

Post a Comment