Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pinning

Have you discovered the time warp  website known as Pinterest?

I'm sure it's popularity is probably going downhill at this point since I've just recently discovered it.
(My car still has a tape player, that's how current I am.)

Anyway, I've been wasting hours of my life discovering Pinterest and I really like it.

If you don't know, it's like an online corkboard where you can "pin" ideas, recipes, photos, and such.

Here's the thing:  once you start looking at it, you can't stop.  It's like a car accident on the side of the road.  You know you should stop looking but you can't help yourself.

Here's the other thing:  if you look at Pinterest while you are at work, you may laugh out loud uncontrollably & everyone you work with will look at you like you are looney.  Not that I've experienced that. 

But I'm just warning you incase you work somewhere that requires you to work instead of browse Pinterest.  Because the sudden outburst of laughter might give you away. 

Anyway, I'm sure my interest in Pinterest (say that 5 times fast) will fade, but for now, I think it's kind of fun.

On a side note, my favorite pin so far is a tiny pig wearing red rain boots.  I generally detest all animals, but this pig is quite the exception.  It just makes me smile.  Not sure if this will work or not, but we'll find out:  http://pinterest.com/ketchupwtfrys/so-darn-cute/

No comments:

Post a Comment