Sunday, January 27, 2013

crusty ketchup

I can't remember what edition of crusty ketchup this is.  I think it's #3, but I can't remember.  I CAN count higher than two, I just can't remember where I left off last.  That's why it's called crusty ketchup, because it's old stuff that you've probably already seen, but still makes me laugh or think or smile.

Cover Tunes by MercyMe and various others (Lecrae) - these are kind of funny & worth a minute of your time if you like music and silliness.  There are others, but these were my favorites.
Justin Beiber  "Baby"
Beatles "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"

Christian food for thought:
Is Marriage Really an Illustration of Christ and the Church?

Decidedly non-Christian, and super old, but still funny:
Sweet Brown
Sweet Brown autotune remix

I'm sure there are more things out there worth adding to crusty ketchup, but I keep forgetting about them.

In other news, today is Superfrydad's birthday.  We are at the stage in life where we don't even bother giving each other cards anymore.  Not sure what that means, but I'm ok with it and so is he, so stop judging me all you pinterest-perfect people.  He's 41.  In 9 years he will be 50 and Superfrykid will be 16 going on 17.  Wowza.

No comments:

Post a Comment