Tuesday, November 22, 2011

no sleep or eyerolling, which do you prefer?

They say that 7 is the number of perfection.

I think "they" are right.

Superfrykid is 7 right now.

It's the best age!

I remember when Superfrykid was an infant and I didn't sleep for more than 53 minutes at a time, I would say to myself, "it will get easier, it will get easier." 

Months turned into years and I had a toddler.

It did not get easier.

The poop just got less seedy and she had the ability to run away and talk back.  Only slightly more sleep.  Different, but not easier.

I can finally say that I am now in "easier" mode.

Everything is easier with a 7 year old. 

It's awesome. 

Except when she rolls her eyes at me like she's 13.

But I must say, at this point in my life, if I had to choose between no sleep and an eyeroll, the eyeroll wins every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment