Need some inspiration for 2015?
It's not even here yet and I'm already beginning to do some New Year's-ish things.
1. Ate 2 donuts from Krumpes for breakfast. Eating healthy resolution broken BEFORE the new year even begins? Genius.
2. Washed my make-up brushes. Not sure I've EVER done this before. So gross. Yet, hopefully inspiring to someone out there who needs to do this too.
3. Cleaned out my medicine cabinet AND my food pantry. Had some sauerkraut that expired in 2012. And some ear drops that expired in 2011. Again, so gross. Yet, hopefully inspiring and potentially life-saving for that someone out there who might be saved from botulism. Or totally ineffective gingko biloba.
4. Photo organization. Still in the process, but working on printing photos and deleting them from my phone. Does anyone else still print pictures?
5. Think about deleting my facebook account. I say this every year and we all know it won't happen. But I still like to think about it.
6. Bossing Superfrydad around and getting him on my clean it up bandwagon. He is working on getting new shutters, painting the front door, putting up a cast iron dinner bell that will hopefully be the endcap to a grape arbor, getting rid of random crap out of our basement, and other random jobs I cannot do. It's very satisfying to get someone else to do stuff for you. I should be an executive at a giant corporation. I'm great at delegating. Actually, not really. I'm a control freak who only delegates jobs I absolutely cannot do or just don't want to do. And I don't like to wear a suit. If I could be an executive who wears yoga pants and only deals with people that listen to me, I'd be killer.
I will turn 39 in less than a week. I've got to get it in gear. Not like I plan to die at 40, but I suddenly feel like I am running out of time to do what I need to do. What do you need to do in 2015?